International Sales Manager (m/f)
- Sales responsibility in the background of project oriented sales.
- Represent the company with potential customers, sales partners and at exhibitions, fairs and horse events.
- Processing of projects from quotation through to contracting.
- Close collaboration with architects, building firms and contractors.
- Performing negotiation discussions with potential customers and sales partners.
- Initiating and maintaining long-term, culturally appropriate and ethically sound business relationships.
- Technical undergraduate or graduate, preferably in construction or architecture.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in international B2C sales, ideally in the sale of technical products in the project business.
- Technical expertise ideally from the building industry, preferably in real estate or construction.
- Experience in project management and good business skills to sell based on quantified benefit arguments.
- Used to introduce and sell new product solutions to market.
- Experience to negotiate to achieve long-term value maximization, in a structured and result-oriented manner.
- Assertive and secure communication level.
- Completely reliable, committed above average and very independent but remain a team player who operates flexible.
- Solid working experience of the marketing tool box.
- Proficient in German and English both orally and in writing.
We look forward to receiving your curriculum vitae (preferably by e-mail) with your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to the following address:
Laake Equestrian Construction Systems
Mr. Wilko van Kampen
Tel.: +49 5923 / 98832-0
- Recognition of customer needs and the consequent presentation of optimal solutions.
- Support of sales evaluations and statistics.
- Close collaboration with internal Engineering, Project Management and Technical Services.
- Develop and manage direct and indirect sales.
- Exploration of the competitive environment.
- Support and execution of our sales strategies and marketing strategy.
- Pleasant, stable and genuine personality.
- Self-motivated, self-driven, self-directed.
- Able to work in a small and flexible team.
- Analytical skills
- Attached to work details.
- Well-structured with a can-do work attitude.
- Mobile and ready to travel internationally.