Project Manager (m/f)
- Sales responsibility in the background of project oriented sales.
- Represent the company with potential customers, sales partners and at exhibitions, fairs and horse events.
- Processing of projects from quotation through to contracting.
- Close collaboration with architects, building firms and contractors.
- Performing negotiation discussions with potential customers and sales partners.
- Initiating and maintaining long-term, culturally appropriate and ethically sound business relationships.
- Capacity to manage multiple competing objectives, to prioritize, and to communicate information in clear and unambiguous terms to management.
- Understanding and knowledge of pertinent federal laws, codes and regulations.
- Minimum 10 years knowledge and experience as a Project Manager executing projects.
- Ability to manage multiple, priority assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for facilitating relationships with internal organization, architects, builders and decision-makers.
- Provide effective supervision or management of Contractor personnel if required.
- Preferably a graduate degree in Construction Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Architecture.
- Minimum 10 years direct work experience in a BtB project management role.
- Must have experience working on construction projects and must have the ability to interface with a multi-discipline, multi-cultural team.
- Must have previous experience in planning, developing, and producing successful project delivery on construction projects.
- Technical expertise ideally from the building industry, preferably in real estate or construction.
- Assertive and secure communication level.
- Completely reliable, committed above average and independent but remain a team player who operates flexible.
- Proficient in German and English both orally and in writing.
We look forward to receiving your curriculum vitae (preferably by e-mail) with your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to the following address:
Laake Equestrian Construction Systems
Mr. Wilko van Kampen
Tel.: +49 5923 / 98832-0
- Serve as the company’s direct representative in the overall management and execution of projects and day-to-day project oriented work efforts in order to meet project schedule and budget objectives.
- Take care of accurate project administration, conduct sub-contract management and integrate with existing prime contractors.
- Work with the Sales and Operations department to deliver resources to meet the project schedule and budget.
- Perform additional job-related functions to execute the project effectively.
- Audit projects effectively and inform the management if deadlines are in peril.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills to gather relevant information to solve less well-defined planning problems or unexpected technical issues.
- Respond to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented , collaborative environment is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Willing to travel and work in austere locations.
- Experience with program management and scheduling tools.
- Multi-talented individual with a true technical background.
- Pleasant, stable and genuine personality.
- Self-motivated, self-driven, self-directed.
- Able to work in a small and flexible team.
- Analytical skills
- Attached to work details.
- Well-structured with a can-do work attitude.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Mobile and ready to travel internationally.